About our Children’s Church/Sunday School
We envision a world where all children are wanted and loved, supported and surrounded by Love, Light and truth
Our mission is to practice the 5 basic Unity principals as parents, teachers, and life long Unity truth students. We strive to teach our children to love and honor their divine self.
- God is all good and active in everything everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and everyone.
- I create my experience by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
Children’s Church begins at 10:30am on Sundays
Curriculum: Every class includes a lesson, prayer, creative expression and love offering. The Curriculum is based on the Children on the Quest which has been developed by the Association of Unity Churches. Sample lessons can be viewed HERE.
Currently we teach in an “open” classroom format
We teach about God’s love through sharing, hands-on lessons and contemporary stories. Children then explore the ways they can incorporate the spiritual principles they learn into their daily lives. Projects, role-playing, crafts and class discussion help them bring the lessons to life.
Sunday School Chairperson
Youth Education Teachers: SallyAnn Kurth, Linda Stork, James Wilson, Patrice DeVincentis, Charles Boyer, Mary Phillips, Jasmine Walker
CHILDREN’S CHURCH AND YOUTH CHOIR ALTERNATE WEEKS DURING THE REGULAR SERVICE TIME (10:30-11:30).
-Children’s Church will meet on the First and Third Sundays
-Youth Choir will meet on the Second and Forth Sundays
-They will take turns with Fifth Sundays