In keeping with our practice of visioning, Unity by the Shore affirms that the following wishes and needs will be fulfilled by putting our intention out to the Universe. We put our wishes out with a strong intention and here is a fine example of our prosperity and abundance:
- The bathroom renovation has been completed, which includes a handicap-accesible bathroom, thanks to an anonymous donor and funds that were restricted per our 2012 capital plan.
- The flooring in the bathrooms and common areas was done according to our 2012 capital plan.
We continue our wishes and intention and here is our Wish List:
- A cabinet with doors for supplies in our Unitots class room. Basic size: 3′-4′ wide by 5′-6′ tall. For more specific sizing, please speak to Sally after service.
New Building Fund
- To accommodate our expanding community
- Music Equipment storage system in our “music closet”
- Repair of our entry steps.
- Projector and screen system for our sanctuary
- We remain blessed with vendors who provide us with their best quality services to benefit our church and congregation.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic Fund Raising committee to help us realize our mission and goals.